Dialogue in the Art Village
1st April 2012 – 31st October 2012
Antalya, Gazipasa, Maribor
Scientific and Research associaton for Art, Cultural – Educational programmes and Technology EPEKA was partner by the project titled Dialogue in the Art Village. Head coordinator of the project was GAF – Globar Art Association. Reference number of the project was CFCU/TR0803.02-03/CA. Project was co-funded by the EU and Goverment of Republic of Turkey in the programme Civil Society Facility -EU - Turkey Intercultural Dialogue: Culture & Arts.
The main objective of the project was establishing a sustainable art practicing and training camp for young people that are involved in arts in cooperation with European partners and presenting the camp to all targeted audiences that can participate and experience it, which will also serve continuous dialogue on art related subjects.
- Create concrete relationships with art organisations in Europe and get information on establishment and running of a permanent art camp in cooperation with Gazipaşa Municipality.
- Prepare curricula for 10 days of theatre training in open venues getting use of European experiences and with participation of the partners.
- Reach targeted audiences and hold 4 periods of theatre camps.
- Prepare a play targeting power of intercultural dialogue and reach as many people as possible in Antalya districts with the play and reach nation and EU wide through publications using the networks of the consortium.
- Share the culture and the experience in the partnering and associating countries with the help of the play.
EPEKA and GAF will organized final performance of the project in Maribor – European Capital of Culture 2012.
Project was co-funded by the European Union and the Government of Republic of Turkey.