15th – 30th July
EPEKA will participate as a partner in youth exchange titled Rurall ReAction, which will be held in Kemes Camp in Hungary.
There will be 60 participants from 10 different European countries. The goal of the youth exchange is to draw attention on the importance of maintaining tradition and green thinking through innovative ways in the European rural areas. Old times, traditionalism, the natural resources, local population and recycling art are in the centre of our project.
The goals of this project are to:
- discuss responsible tourism
- promote the importance of innovation and maintaining tradition at the same time in rural areas with support and cooperation from the European Year for Active Ageing and Solidarity between Generations
- promote the importance of global environmental challenges and sustainable development
- promote healthy behaviour, particularly through the promotion of outdoor activities and sport
- promote environmentally friendly and sustainable thinking locally and globally (Think global, act local!)
- provide personal experience with a rural community
- call attention to the traditions of the area, and to the recycling art
The project is funded by the European Union programme Youth in Action.